Did you know that eating Quaker Instant Oatmeal before a work out triggers the body to burn more calories? Science has found out recently that oats truly help the body lose more fat during exercise compared to a work out without oatmeal in the diet. You must admit this finding is really great. I just wish somebody had told me this earlier so I could have had an easier time losing all these belly fat.
Reading and watching the news recently, I came upon articles about losing weight healthily. Celebrities like athletes, singers, actors and dancers all have the same common denominator in maintaining a fabulous body and a healthy system. Their secret: oatmeal! I almost couldn’t believe that a simple kind of food such as oatmeal would be a great factor in reducing weight at the same time improving the health. Fitness experts and doctors recommend oatmeal with a slice of fruit as a snack instead of fries, bread and other junk food, a bowl of oats will surely energize and keep away pounds from adding up.
Enjoy a meal of Quaker Instant Oatmeal today; it’s the best diet companion for everybody.
A bowl of Quaker Instant Oatmeal is enjoyable anytime of the day
The Quaker Instant Oatmeal Product Description
Quaker Instant Oatmeal makes a terrific breakfast. It tastes delicious with milk and fruits, plus its healthy, nutritious and very much budget friendly. Quaker Instant Oatmeal are made from 100% natural oat grains packed and sealed ready to be eaten, you could either add in boiling water or cook it in boiling water for three minutes and presto, a heartwarming meal. Quaker Instant Oatmeal is a good source of calcium, iron and other essential vitamins and minerals. It is a good source of fiber too, which may lower cholesterol and reduce the risks of cardiovascular diseases.
Quaker Instant Oatmeal – old fashioned oats Nutrition Facts
Serving Size is 1/2 cup uncooked (40 g)
Servings Per Container is about 30
Amount Per Serving
Calories 150 Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g 5%
Saturated Fat 0g 2%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 27g 9%
Dietary Fiber 4g 15%
Soluble Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 0% Iron 10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calories needs.
Calories 2,000 2,500
Total Fat Less than 65g 80g
Saturated Fat Less than 20g 25g
Cholesterol Less than 300mg 300mg
Sodium Less than 2,400mg 2,400mg
Total Carbohydrate 300g 375g
Dietary Fiber 25g 30g
Be a healthier and sexier you with Quaker Instant Oatmeal
The Quaker Instant Oatmeal Product Review
Doesn’t a warm bowl of Quaker Instant Oatmeal make you feel comfortable and homely? It’s like a warm blanket that’s wrapped around you on a cold or rainy day. You will definitely enjoy Quaker Instant Oatmeal for it tastes delicious on its own and even better with milk or honey or fruits. We love this brand of oatmeal for its grains are bigger than most brands and chewing is more enjoyable. It also cooks quickly plus there’s an instant variant which only needs hot water. This definitely is a healthier quick meal we would pick anytime over junk food.
If you’re a health enthusiast, you will love the Quaker Instant Oatmeal. This brand of oatmeal will keep you feeling full for a significant amount of time therefore limiting you food craving. Fiber in oats does this while it absorbs cholesterol and flushes it outside. You can’t get fat with oatmeal. On the contrary, it is a slimming food which we definitely recommend.
Quaker Instant Oatmeal Recipes
Enjoy these simple and delicious oatmeal recipes for a healthier you.
1. Easy to make Quaker Instant Oatmeal bowl
After cooking your Quaker Instant Oatmeal, pour it in bowl and try these different add ons.
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal with slices of bananas + milk and a small amount of sugar
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal with slices of apples + honey
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal with thinly sliced boiled egg + a small amount of sugar to taste
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal with strawberries (halved) + powdered milk and some sugar
- Quaker Instant Oatmeal with raisins or prunes + milk
2. Quaker Instant Oatmeal Bar
You will need the following ingredients:
3 cups Quaker Instant Oatmeal
1 cup butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
Directions for cooking:
1. Before getting on with the ingredients, first, grease a 9×9 inch square pan.
2. After that, melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Mix in brown sugar, vanilla and. Cook it over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until ingredients are well blended. Press half of mixture into the bottom of the greased pan and reserve the other half for topping.
3. Separately Quaker Instant oatmeal, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in a small heavy pan over low heat, frequently stirring frequently until smooth. Pour in the chocolate mixture over the crust in the pan, and spread evenly with a knife.
4. Crush the remaining oat mixture on top of the chocolate layer and press it gently. Cover it and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Bring to room temperature before cutting into bars. Mmmm delicious.
Enjoy the different Quaker Instant Oatmeal variants
1. Quaker Instant Oatmeal Original – unflavored whole grain rolled oats that cook in 90 seconds
Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Oat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate
2. Quaker Instant Oatmeal Lower Sugar Maple & Brown Sugar – Contains half the sugar content but still flavorful. Maple syrup and brown sugar in controlled amounts is delicious.
Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Oat Flour, Caramel Color, Sucralose, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid; One of the B Vitamins
3. Quaker Instant Oatmeal Raisin, Date & Walnut
This is the breakfast of champions. Quaker Instant Oatmeal is crunchy, chewy, hot and delicious with raisins, dates and walnuts. You have a winner in this meal.
Order your Quaker Instant Oatmeal here for convenience in shopping. Have a healthy and beautiful body with regular exercise and a diet including Quaker Instant Oatmeal.