For 15 calories a teaspoon, C&H Sugar will definitely sweeten your coffee and tea without you worrying about calories adding up. Do you like your coffee sweet but worry about ruining your diet? Most of us do, but thanks to C&H sugar, we can now enjoy our beverages without feeling bad.
The year is stacked with celebrations and what better way to celebrate it by making your favorite sweets. Holidays, birthdays, weddings, etc. call for cakes, rolls, pies, sapin-sapins, you name them and C&H sugar will be there to help you all the time.
C&H Sugar Product
This brand of sugar enhances the flavor of food in such a “sweet” and amazing way. C&H sugar in small amounts can sweeten quickly for it dissolves fast spreading and mixing into food in no time. Made from one hundred percent sugar cane, this product is safe and healthy for everyday use. Check out our product descriptions of specific C&H Sugar variants below, see our Filipino desserts and recipes as well, C&H Sugar is a very good partner in creating delicious treats.
Sweets are perfect with C&H Sugar
C&H Sugar product review
This brand of cane sugar is one of the best in the market today. Chefs, cooks and moms prefer the C&H Sugar for its many effects on taste. Its brown sugar is particularly favored by many for it has a caramel like and nutty flavor. C&H sugar is great for it has a low melting-point plus absorbs fewer irrelevant and unwanted odors. It also blends easily and is less likely to foam up making it ideal for making jams. If you’re buying sugar today, look for C&H sugar, you’ll be preparing your best desserts yet.
C&H Sugar – Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar
Serving 1 1 tsp
Sodium 0 mg Total Fat 0 g
Potassium 0 mg Saturated 0 g
Total Carbs 4 g Polyunsaturated 0 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g Monounsaturated 0 g
Sugars 4 g Trans 0 g
Protein 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg
Vitamin A 0% Calcium 0%
Vitamin C 0% Iron 0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
C&H Sugar Recipes
1. Strawberry Jam with C&H Sugar
1 kilo fresh strawberries
4 cups C&H Sugar – white sugar
1/4 cups lemon juice
1. In a large bowl, mash the strawberries in batches until you have 4 cups of mashed fruit.
2. Using a heavy bottomed saucepan, mix together the strawberries, C&H sugar, and lemon juice and stir over low heat until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Increase the heat to high level, and bring the mixture to a full rolling boil.
4. Stir it often until the mixture reaches 220 degrees F (105 degrees C).
5. Transfer the jam into hot sterile jars, leaving 1/4 to 1/2 inch headspace, and seal. Let the jam cool in a water bath. If you want to eat the jam i right away, refrigerate for a while and use it on your favorite bread. Enjoy.
2. Palitaw with C&H Sugar
Palita is a type of dessert made from rice flour, coconut and sugar. This is one of the most liked Filipino desserts and it’s really easy to make. The ingredients required are readily available and making palitaw does not require a lot of cooking and preparation.
1 cup glutinous rice flour (Malagkit Rice Flour)
1/2 cup of water
1/2 kilo C&H Sugar
1 Fresh grated coconut
Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
1. Combine the flour and water until the two mixes well to form an elastic ball of dough.
2. Get a full tablespoon of the dough and roll it into a ball, after that flatten it into an oblong (flattened oblong shape) with the palm of your hand.
3. Boil the palitaw in already boiling water until they begin to float, it takes about 30 seconds to 1 minute to happen.
4. Allow the palitaw to dry and cool down. Roll it around the C&H Sugar, cover it entirely. Remember, the palitaw must have cooled by now and dry so as to prevent the sugar from melting.
5. Sprikle the palitaw with grated coconut and sesame seeds. Serve Cold.
3. Baguio Peanut Brittle with C&H Sugar
This is a delicious candy very popular in the Philippines. It’s delicious and very economical to make. The candy is hard but brittle and melts deliciously inside the mouth. You can taste and enjoy crunchy peanuts, it’s a real treat.
You will need the following Ingredients:
1 cup C&H sugar
1/2 cup (light) corn syrup
1/4 teaspoons salt
1/4 cup water
1 cup peanuts (cooked – roasted or boiled with shells)
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions for cooking:
Take a large cooking sheet and grease it. Set aside.
In a heavy 2 quart saucepan, bring to a boil the sugar, corn syrup, salt, and water boil it over medium heat.
Stir until C&H sugar is dissolved. Put in peanuts and set candy thermometer in place and continue cooking.
Stir often until the temperature reaches 300 degrees F (150 degrees C),
You’ll know the peanut brittle is done when a small amount of the mixture dropped into very cold water breaks into hard and brittle pieces.
Remove from heat and immediately stir in butter and baking soda. Pour the mixture at once onto the cookie sheet. With 2 forks, lift it and pull the peanut mixture into the container rectangle about 14×12 inches. Let cool and break the candy into pieces.
C&H Sugar – Pure Cane Golden Brown Sugar
This C&H Sugar variant has a natural moistness and has a nutty and caramel like flavor. It is perfect for baking brown cookies, spiced cakes, brownies, and crumble toppings. C&H Sugar – Brown cane sugar is a natural mixture of sugar and molasses which is then developed without any added coloring and extra flavorings. C&H Sugar is formed using the traditional method of crystallization and each sugar crystal is definitely brown all the way through.
C&H Sugar – Pure Cane Granulated White Sugar
This is the type of C&H sugar that is well known. It is used for almost all food purposes and is the most available type. It is contained in pink and white packaging.
C&H Sugar – Pure Cane Certified Organic Sugar
This variant of C&H Sugar makes use of sugarcane that is harvested and milled on the same day. One hundred percent organic sugarcane is used to produce sugar in accordance with the USDA’s National Organic Program and certified by Quality Assurance International as organic.
C&H sugar is a great product that’s safe and healthy when used correctly. Sweeten you food and beverage with this all natural cane sugar, we strongly recommend this brand. Purchase your C&H sugar here for ease and shopping convenience.