Filipinos love sauces and dips to accompany their meals. Parties and family gatherings always need versatile sauces that can compliment their dishes. Fortunately, Mang Tomas, an all around sauce and dip is available to liven and flavor food.
Mang Tomas is a favorite dip and ingredient by Filipinos. It is an original Pinoy product that is bought by Filipinos and other cultures worldwide because it really goes well with any food.
Mang Tomas is a product of Nutri Asia, a leading company that produces and manufactures leading sauces, dips, vinegar and cooking oil in the Philippines. Their products are well known worldwide.
Why is Mang Tomas the number one all around sauce?
( A product review of the Mang Tomas lechon sauce )
Mang Tomas is the best all around sauce in the Philippines today. Mang Tomas has a taste that can go with any kind of food. Bread, rice, fried meats and even vegetables become even more delicious when added with Mang Tomas. Mang Tomas probably describes what real Filipino sauce tastes like. It’s sweet and spicy with a meaty flavor that once tasted will surely be loved immediately.
Mang Tomas is perfect with lechon or roasted pig. Lechon is a favorite food by Filipinos and dipping it with Mang Tomas lechon sauce will surely give you a great eating experience. Somehow, ketchup or any kind of dip cannot match the delicious taste of Mang Tomas with lechon. Meats whether fried, roasted or anyhow cooked tastes absolutely delicious when dipped in Mang Tomas.
Masses actually use Mang Tomas on rice! It is viand on its own and it tastes great. Pandesal, loaf bread or any kind of bread will taste delicious when Mang Tomas is added. You will surely be making appetizing sandwiches.
The Mang Tomas all around sauce ( Mang Tomas lechon sauce ) is available in:
Mang Tomas Lechon Sauce in 25 gram sachet
Mang Tomas Lechon Sauce in 120 gram bottles
Mang Tomas Lechon Sauce in 330 gram bottles
Mang Tomas Lechon Sauce in 550 gram bottles
Mang Tomas Lechon Sauce – Hot and Spicy in 330 gram bottles
Have you ever had the feeling you wanted more flavor in your dips when eating fried and roasted meat? Have you grown tired of gravy? Mang Tomas lechon sauce and all around sauce is the perfect companion for pork, beef and chicken. Savor your favorite dishes with this all around lechon sauce.
Mang Tomas all around sauce ( Mang Tomas lechon sauce ) Nutrition Facts
Mang Tomas lechon sauce is the best sauce for lechon and other roasted meats. Order Mang Tomas lechon sauce and experience the great taste of Filipino lechon sauce.
Amount per Serving
Calories 40 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0 g 0 %
Saturated Fat 0 0%
Trans Fat 0 0%
Cholesterol 0 0%
Sodium 420 mg 17 %
Total Carbohydrate 9 g 3 %
Dietary Fiber 0 0%
Sugar 6 g
Protein 1 g
Vitamin A 2 %
Vitamin C 0%
Iron 0 %
Mang Tomas lechon sauce and all around sauce ingredients:
Water, cane sugar, bread crumbs(wheat, flour, sugar, palm oil), cane vinegar, salt, hydrolyzed plant protein(soy protein), onions, garlic, black pepper, .1% Sodium Benzoate added for preservative.
Recipe: Lechon Paksiw
- leftover Lechon or Lechon kawali
- 3 cups Mang Tomas Lechon sauce and all around sauce
- 8 pieces dried bay leaves ( laurel Leaves )
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cups vinegar
- 3/4 cups sugar
- salt to taste
- 2 cups beef stock
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn
- With oil in a cooking pot, sautee half of the garlic and onions until you smell the aroma, pour-in the beef stock and bring to a boil.
- Add the remaining garlic and onions then cook until the texture becomes soft.
- Put in the whole peppercorns, dried bay leaves, and soy sauce.
- Before putting in the leftover Lechon, cut it into bite sized pieces and simmer for thirty to forty minutes.
- Add the vinegar and bring to a boil. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Put in the sugar and the Mang Tomas Lechon sauce then cook for another 5 minutes.
- Flavor with some salt to taste. You can also have the option of putting in pork flavored seasoning mixes or cubes. Cook for five minutes with constant stirring.
- Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve with rice. It’s delicious! Share this tasteful Filipino dish with your family and friends.
Mang Tomas lechon sauce is an all around sauce that is budget friendly. It is available in supermarkets nationwide. Order your Mang Tomas lechon sauce to liven up your daily meals.