The taste of Nutella Hazelnut Spread on sandwich is heavenly delicious. Sweet and nutty in flavor, the Nutella Hazelnut Spread transforms ordinary bread into a delicious meal, the flavor is so good you’ll want to spread it all over biscuits and cookies too. The Nutella Hazelnut Spread is just so fun to eat, it will not even be a surprise if you’re seen eating it in spoons.
Did you know that the Nutella Hazelnut Spread can be a delicious ingredient and can be incorporated in cookie and bread recipes? This is great, imagine a cookie that’s both chocolate-y and nutty at the same time, it will be snack that’s truly gratifying.
The Nutella Hazelnut Spread is a sandwich filling manufactured by the Italian food company – Ferrero. This spread has a delicious combination of hazelnut and chocolate flavor which has become a favorite internationally. Being first manufactured in Italy in 1964, it has now captured the taste of people around the globe and as proof of its success, it is ordered and sold to over 75 countries worldwide.
The Nutella Hazelnut Spread ingredients:
Sugar, Palm oil, Hazelnuts, Cocoa, Skim Milk, Reduced Minerals Whey (Milk), Lecithin as Emulsifier (soy) and an artificial Flavor: Vanillin
Are you curious about the Nutella Hazelnut Spread’s nutrient facts? Here’s a look at it. According to the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregation, Nutella Hazelnut Spread is certified Kosher.
Serving size: 2 tbsp
Amount per Serving
Calories from Fat 100
Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*
Total Fat 11g (15%)
Saturated Fat 2g (10%)
Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
Sodium 15mg (0%)
Total Carbohydrate 23g (8%)
Dietary Fiber 2g (7%)
Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
What makes the Nutella Hazelnut Spread special in the hearts of food lovers?
Nutella Hazelnut Spread review
Anyone who’s ever tasted the Nutella Hazelnut Spread would agree that this is a superb product. It is a delicious sandwich spread that lets us enjoy the best of chocolate and hazelnut flavors. It is so delicious in fact that thousands of customers order it online to their places where Nutella Hazelnut Spread is not sold. Some even call the Nutella addicting because they just keep on wanting it.
Have you ever tried nutty spreads on fruit? This product here is a delicious dip or combo for apple slices, bananas and pears. Yes that’s right! Fruits do taste delicious when dipped in this spread. Another good thing about this Italian sandwich spread is that it can be used as an ingredient to flavor cookies and bread bars. Its soft consistency is just perfect.
The Nutella Hazelnut Spread is a great food product, it has the ability to make simple food taste even more interesting. Here are some ways to make your simple snacks come to life:
1. Soft Nutella Hazelnut Spread and banana cookies
1/2 cup Nutella Sandwich Spread
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5 bananas, mashed
1 1/2cup all Purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup milk
Directions for cooking:
1. Mix all ingredients well with the vanilla coming last. Use a big bowl as rigorous beating is required. If the mixture is too dry, add just a bit of milk, remember cookies are supposed to be dry.
2. Preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees.
3. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and here, drop spoonfuls of the Nutella Hazelnut Spread mixture.
4. Bake it for 20 minutes.
5. When golden brown and ready, remove it from the oven and set aside to cool.
2. French toast with Nutella Hazelnut Spread
Do you have any 1 day old bread that’s too simple to eat? Transform it into an exciting breakfast with the Nutella hazelnut spread.
Nutella Hazelnut Spread
dash of cinnamon
bread (a day or two old)
1. In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, milk and cinnamon.
2. Choose 2 bread leaves and coat a layer of it with Nutella hazelnut Spread. Bring the two pieces of bread together.
3. Dip both faces of the bread in the egg mixture just enough to wet them.
4. Fry the bread on some butter, use medium heat until reaching a lightly brown color.
5. Sprinkle with powered sugar.
Here are some more ideas on how to use the Nutella Hazelnut Spread:
1. Use the Nutella Hazelnut Spread as a dip to biscuits, bread sticks, crackers, corn chips, bananas and apples.
2. Mix the Nutella Hazelnut Spread in your pancake mixture before frying, the flavor will be so elaborate.
You can order your Nutella Hazelnut Spread here for convenience in shopping. All you have to do is just click and you’ll be ordering them right away. The Nutella Hazelnut Spread is a great product that will surely capture your liking just as it did millions of others.