Eating Japanese ramen is like understanding a bit of Japanese culture. Simplicity in style and form is a way of Japan and it is translated in this delicious cuisine.
Japanese ramen is a noodle dish that is simple yet very special. Served in soup with toppings of meat and vegetables, it is universally tasty and will be loved by everyone no matter how or who they are in life. Japanese ramen is attractive to look at when served in bowls with its different garnishing, it has noodles made of wheat flour and its soup of water, broth and seasoned with herbs and added vegetables. Since its conception in the early 1900s, ramen now has been a favorite quick meal that is both delicious and nutritious.
The Japanese ramen and its instant ramen version
Did you know instant ramen was named greatest Japanese invention in the twentieth century? In a Japanese survey, instant ramen was voted best food creation as it served many people, it is a food that is most eaten, most enjoyed and most complementing to any other dish and drink. Momofuku Ando, an entrepreneur and founder of Nissin Foods came up with a great idea of processing noodles that can be preserved yet cooked anytime, along with dehydrated vegetables and seasonings, one can prepare a Japanese ramen with convenience and ease by just adding boiling water. In three minutes, one can enjoy delicious Japanese ramen in the comfort of their own homes.
Nissin Foods, a company that started this style of Japanese ramen sells the most number of instant ramen being appreciated in the United States, Canada, Brazil and almost any part of the world. Nissin instant ramen has noodles that are wrinkled in shape. They are made from wheat flour and are fried to keep a longer shelf life. These are then sealed in foil packs along with smaller packets containing oil, seasonings and dehydrated vegetables.
Nissin Instant Ramen Review
This brand of Japanese ramen is simply great, it is manufactured in the United States of America but it the carries the name and flavor of Japanese culture. Being the first of its kind, Nissin instant ramen has captured the taste of what the original and delicious ramen tastes like. Its noodles are quick to cook and have a consistency that is firm. Its seasonings are perfect too, adding it to boiling water creates a soup that is appetizing and you will definitely want to finish the entire bowl. Its many flavors are a delight as it really tastes like the real thing. You should try the Nissin instant ramen, it is one of the best Japanese ramen in markets today.
Another thing that makes Nissin instant ramen so popular among customers is its price. Among all other Japanese ramen brands, this one does not cost too much. It is an amazingly delicious food that will suit your budgets perfectly. Do not over spend on other ramen brands out there, the Nissin instant ramen is regarded by many as the most delicious and versatile with a very friendly price.
How to cook the Nissin instant ramen:
1. Boil 2 cups of water in a cooking pot, add in noodles, you can break the brick up if desired, this will result in shorter noodles when cooked. Simmer for 3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
2. When ready, remove from heat and add in seasonings to flavor. These are contained in the smaller packets, after that serve in a bowl. (Here, you can have the option of putting hardboiled eggs to increase the instant ramen’s nutritional value, cooked meats and vegetables can also be added. Just the smell and sight of this Japanese ramen will stir your appetite. Enjoy.
BUY Nissin Ramen:
The Nissin Instant Ramen Variations
Nissin Top Ramen Beef Flavor instant ramen
This is one of the best instant ramen in the market today. Taste real beefy flavored soup with the Nissin Top Ramen Beef Flavor. This Japanese ramen is easy to prepare. Try it for breakfast or as a snack anytime of the day.
Nissin Top Ramen Beef Flavor – instant ramen nutrient facts:
Servings 1 1.5 ounces
Calories 190 Sodium 760 mg
Total Fat 7 g Potassium 0 mg
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 2 g
Saturated 4 g Total Carbs 27 g
Monounsaturated 0 g
Sugars 0 g Trans 0 g
Protein 5 g Cholesterol 0 mg
Vitamin A 0% Calcium 0%
Vitamin C 0% Iron 15%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Nissin Top Ramen Chicken Flavor instant ramen
Chicken flavored soup is delicious. Nissin Top Ramen Chicken Flavor is one of the best tasting chicken noodle soups today. This Japanese ramen absorbs the chicken flavor very well from its soup so it is very tasty. This instant ramen is perfect with eggs whether hardboiled or its yolk broken.
Nissin Top Ramen Shrimp Flavor instant ramen
If you like seafood flavored soup, you will surely love Nissin Top Ramen Shrimp Flavor. This delicious Japanese ramen is delectable, you will appreciate its appetizing smell and real shrimp flavor. Serve hot in a bowl with rice or your choice of vegetables, it’s great.
Nissin Top Ramen Oriental Flavor instant ramen
Have a taste of oriental soup with the Nissin Top Ramen Oriental Flavor instant ramen. It has the delicious mild taste of Asian herbs and spices which is easily absorbed by the noodles. Forget other brands of instant ramen that are bland and soggy.
Nissin Top Ramen Beef Picante Flavor instant ramen
The Nissin Top Ramen Beef Picante Flavor is a bit spicier than the other varieties of Nissin. It still has that great meaty flavor and you will see bits of red pepper in it.
Nissin Top Ramen Chili Flavor – instant ramen
Spicy and hot, the Nissin Top Ramen Chili Flavor is perfect for those who want their food challenging. The chili flavor is quite enjoyable as you eat the noodles, you will definitely like this variety. Fix yourself a quick meal with Nissin Top Ramen, this is a brand of instant ramen you will surely love.
BUY Nissin Instant Ramen Online!!!
Nissin Top Ramen – instant ramen recipes
With any Nissin Top Ramen – instant ramen variety, you can create delicious quick meals try Nissin instant ramen with the following:
As your Nissin instant ramen is cooked you can choose from the following as an add on:
1. Nissin instant ramen and canned veggies: From stores, you can buy peas, young corn and corn kernels to add to your ramen. If you find cooked canned mushrooms, they will do great too.
2. Nissin instant ramen and quick cook vegetables: As your Nissin instant ramen is about to be cooked, throw in some thinly sliced cabbage or baby spinach. Watercress, scallion and romaine lettuce will also do good as they cook and wilt quickly in the heat.
3. Nissin instant ramen and eggs: Eggs are probably the most used add on ingredient in any ramen, it’s the easiest to do plus it loads many nutrients into your instant ramen.
a. Fried eggs – Have you tried fried eggs in your instant ramen? It’s amazing. Just top the fried egg onto the ramen and enjoy.
b. Hardboiled eggs – Rounded eggs or cut in half is attractive to look at with the instant ramen. According to studies, well cooked eggs are better in terms of nutrient absorption as compared to raw or semi cooked eggs.
c. Soft boiled eggs – Some like it when the egg yolk is still wet. It adds a creamy taste to the instant ramen. Though it tastes delicious with Japanese ramen or instant ramen, maximum nutrient absorption is compromised, plus do be wary of salmonella contamination.
d. poached eggs – Easy, just crack the egg shell and let the egg drop into the instant ramen while cooking. It may not have a perfect shape when cooked but you can be assured its flavor and nutrient value is enhanced.
4. Nissin instant ramen and meat: Thinly sliced meat is attractive in instant ramen. The important thing is the meat should be thoroughly cooked, leftovers such as chicken breast, pork tenderloin and even ham taste great with ramen. Garnish with raw onion leaves.
5. Nissin instant ramen and canned soups: upgrade your instant ramen by adding canned soups such as onion soup, cream of mushroom, creamed corn, or whatever you prefer. Bring out the creativity in you. Then add a few amounts of evaporated milk or cream to smoothen your soup, the taste is simply amazing.
Nissin instant ramen is filling on its own but adding some roughage and meat or eggs is greatly advised so as to improve nutrition. Japanese ramen has come a very long way and different versions have been created, it has definitely reached other cultures and is continuously being loved.
BUY Nissin Instant Ramen!!!