Start your day fresh and energized with the Tropicana Orange Juice. With loads of vitamin C, potassium and other essential nutrients, Tropicana Orange Juice is the healthy and delicious fruit juice to invigorate the body.
Isn’t it great to begin a day with the goodness of natural and delicious food? Pair Tropicana Orange Juice with your strawberries or bananas and oats and you’ve got yourself a great breakfast. Studies say breakfast is the most important meal of the day and essential nutrients must be taken in during this period to fuel the body, increase resistance and perform in optimum condition. Thanks to Tropicana Orange Juice, you’ll get Orange’s real nutrients plus that delicious natural flavor.
Tropicana Orange Juice Description
It’s absolutely delicious and nutritious. Tropicana Orange Juice comes from real oranges pasteurized and bottled using state of the art technology to provide consumers with delicious and nutritious fruit juice. Each bottle contains naturally delicious orange juice, in fact, you can even smell and taste natural orange oil that came from its peelings.
Tropicana Orange Juice Nutrient Facts
Servings 1 8 ounces
Calories 110 Sodium 0 mg
Total Fat 0 g Potassium 450 mg
Saturated 0 g Total Carbs 26 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 22 g
Trans 0 g Protein 2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Vitamin A 0% Calcium 35%
Vitamin C 20% Iron 0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Tropicana Orange Juice is the best Natural Fruit Juice
Tropicana Orange Juice Review
Do you want your orange juice to taste like it were just peeled of and squeezed into the glass? Tropicana Orange juice provides you with just that. Drinking a bottle of this delicious orange juice is so refreshing it will be an immediate favorite. One of the great things about this brand of orange juice is that it tastes so much as fresh oranges. It’s neither artificially flavored nor enhanced with chemicals; it tastes naturally, orange-y delicious.
Bottled Tropicana orange juice is conveniently bought in stores and can be carried while jogging, strolling in the park or even in class and the office. Having this at hand can be so cool, it certainly gives the impression you prefer natural and healthy drinks.
Tropicana Orange Juice Recipes
1. Baked Salmon with Tropicana orange juice
2 salmon steaks or 2 salmon filets
1 teaspoon butter
10 tablespoons Tropicana orange juice
1 dash oregano
1 dash sugar
1. Prepare the oven by pre-heating it to 350 degrees.
2. Use a small amount of butter to grease a baking dish lightly.
3. Clean and pat dry the Salmon Steaks or Fillets. Rub salt on both sides, and not necessary on the skin-side.
4. Place salmon pieces in the baking dish in a single layer.
5. Create deep cuts in the salmon pieces (diagonally), apply some butter into the cuts and also dab a few bits of butter on the rest of the fish.
6. Pour Tropicana orange juice onto the fish and allow it to absorb.
7. Sprinkle some pepper, oregano and some sugar which will caramelize when baked.
8. Put the salmon into the oven and bake until it flakes.
2. Tropicana Orange Juice flavored Cake
For the Cake
1 pack yellow cake mix
1 box instant vanilla pudding
4 large eggs
1/2 cup cooking oil (vegetable oil)
1 cup Tropicana orange juice
For the Glaze
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup Tropicana orange juice
1/2 cup butter
1. Prepare the oven by preheating it to 325 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix cake mix, pudding mix, the eggs, vegetable oil, and Tropicana orange juice together.
3. Pour the mixture in a well-greased pan and bake for 40 minutes.
4. For the glaze, prepare by melting butter in a sauce pan and mixing sugar and orange juice together. Bring to a boil and stir constantly.
5. When done, remove cake from the oven and pour glaze on top of it. Allow it to set for 15 to 20 minutes, and then turn upside down on a plate. Enjoy.
3. Baked Chicken in Tropicana orange juice
4 boneless and skinless chicken breast cut in halves
2 tablespoons of prepared Dijon-style mustard
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 cup minced onions
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 cups Tropicana orange juice
2 tablespoons butter
1. Prepare oven by preheating it to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Put the chicken in a baking dish and apply mustard evenly over the chicken. After that, sprinkle with minced onion.
3. Carefully coat the chicken with 1/4 cups of the brown sugar and pour in sufficient Tropicana orange juice to cover the chicken. Add butter on top of it.
4. Bake chicken in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
5. After 45 minutes, remove the sauce that’s left from the baking dish and pour into a separate saucepan.
6. Coat the chicken with the remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar and bring back into the oven.
7. Fluff up flour into sauce in saucepan with the leftover orange juice.
8. Heat it on high level until the sauce thickens. Take the chicken from oven and place it on a serving plate; pour the sauce over the chicken and serve. Delicious.
4. Fruit salad with Tropicana Orange juice dressing
70 ml Tropicana orange juice
2 tsp red wine vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp honey
Just mix all ingredients well and pour over fruits. Your berries and apples will taste delicious with this dressing.
Tropicana Orange Juice is a great drink. If you have a dish or a cocktail in mind and there are no orange fruits, you can substitute them with Tropicana any time. You’ll get the natural flavor of oranges at such a competitive price. Order your Tropicana Orange Juice here for convenience and ease in shopping.
Tropicana Orange Juice was bought by Pepsi Co in 1998 and has become the world’s leading producer of branded fruit juices. It is well known that this brand of juice only takes fresh and the best kinds of oranges from Florida USA where it’s sunny and the soil ideal. Enjoy delicious and nutritious orange juice out of the bottle with the Tropicana Orange Juice.