Maggi is a company that has a long history of producing great products that cater to the nutrition of people especially the working class. Maggi, now a Nestle brand of ready made soups, stocks, magi cubes, sauces, noodles and seasonings aims to improve nutrition and provide people with the satisfaction of great meals.
In 1908, Maggi cubes were produced as means of meat replacement. Maggi cubes sought to bring the taste of chicken and beef soups in tables of households since broths were very popular parts of meals in many countries. Maggi cubes are solid cubes about 15mm wide made of meat stock, fat, dried vegetables, salt and seasoning. The Maggi Chicken Cube and the Maggi Beef Cube are well known products that add taste to soups and dishes. The Maggi Chicken cube along with the other variants of the Maggi cube do well in competing with the other top food seasoning brands of the world.
A review of Maggi Cubes
Maggi cubes are almost always part of ingredients to any dish. The Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Mexico, Pakistan and India value the rich taste that Maggi Chicken cubes add to their cuisines. In Africa, there is even an ad saying “What’s an African dish without Maggi cubes?” Maggi cubes indeed have a special role in the world’s cuisines.
Maggi Chicken cubes are very affordable that’s why women prefer them in cooking. Maggie Chicken cubes come in singles packs or small boxes to suit your cooking needs.
Maggie Chicken cubes are also available in “sarap ng native chicken” flavor to satisfy your taste of real Filipino native chicken. Many people prefer Maggi Chicken cubes because it complements dishes perfectly. Today when ingredients are expensive, one can just limit buying poultry because capturing that delicious chicken taste is possible with the Maggi Chicken cube. Try Maggi Chicken cubes with “tinola” (chicken ginger stew) even if your chicken is limited. Add fresh vegetables and you have yourself a good meal.
Buy Maggi online:
Maggi Chicken cubes nutrition stats:
Serving Size: 1 Cube
Simple Recipe Using Maggi Cubes
Tinolang Manok with Maggi Chicken Cubes (Chicken Ginger Stew with Vegetables)
1. In a pan, heat oil over medium heat. Sauté ginger and garlic until fragrant.
2. Add onions. Stir-fry until softened.
3. Add chicken cuts. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes until chicken turns white.
4. Season with patis (fish sauce). Pour in water, bring to boil. Lower the heat and let it simmer.
5. Add in sayote (or papaya). Continue simmering until chicken and vegetable are tender.
6. Add Maggi Chicken cubes and season with pepper and salt according to your taste.
7. Then add sili leaves or malunggay or spinach.
8. Cover and let simmer for about 3 minutes or until the sili/malunggay leaves or spinach are cooked.
9. Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot. Enjoy eating!
Other Maggi cubes products