La Choy Soy Sauce is a condiment that adds an Asian flavor to dishes. A soy sauce developed in the United States, La Choy has become very popular and is sold internationally. La Choy soy sauce is an all around sauce that can be used in cooking as well as a dip. This soy sauce is used by many restaurants and is most often packed in sachets in Chinese food takeouts.
La Choy Soy Sauce is made of the best soy beans brewed and processed specially to become gluten free. This soy sauce is dark brown in color and contained in a variety of bottle sizes. It can act as a very useful ingredient in Asian cuisines, it adds much flavor to dishes so just a few drops of La Choy soy sauce is all you will need. As a dip, La Choy soy sauce is great, it is moderately salty so just a few amounts of it will be enough to flavor Steamed chicken, tofu and sushi.
La Choy Soy Sauce Product Review
It is a useful and great ingredient in cooking. It has a kind of saltiness that is just right to flavor meats, fishes and vegetables. La Choy soy sauce is safe and can be enjoyed by those who avoid wheat products for it is gluten free. Now they can appreciate sushi, sashimi, tofu and steamed meat with a great dip.
La Choy soy sauce is budget friendly and can be found in most grocery stores. It is a product that is of world class quality and can be ordered online. Try the La Choy soy sauce to flavor your dishes today.
La Choy soy sauce can be a very good marinating ingredient. It penetrates meat and fish faster and the taste of soy sauce sticks with it. Your barbecues and roasts will have that delicious Asian touch to it.
La Choy Soy Sauce is available in the following sizes:
La Choy Soy Sauce 15 fl. oz. bottles
La Choy Soy Sauce Ingredients
Water, salt, hydrolyzed soy protein, corn syrup, caramel color, potassium sorbate (preservative).
La Choy Soy Sauce Nutrition Facts – Soy Sauce, 10 oz.
Serving Size 1 tbsp (15ml)
Servings Per Container about 20
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 1160mg 48%
Total Carbohydrate 1g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars Less Than 1g
Product formulations and packaging may change. For the most current information regarding a particular product, please refer to the product package.
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Beef Broccoli with La Choy Soy Sauce
Try this delicious Beef Broccoli Recipe with La Choy Soy Sauce
1 medium sized broccoli floret
1 can (8 oz each) La Choy Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
½ kilo boneless beef sirloin cut into two – one half -inch strips
2 tablespoons Pure Wesson Vegetable Oil, divided
1 medium onion, chopped
5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/3 cup La Choy Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon water
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large cooking pan. Put in onion, broccoli and water chestnuts for four minutes and stir. Wait until crisp-tender and put into a plate, set aside.
- Using the same cooking pan, put in one tablespoon cooking oil. Heat for a while and sauté beef and garlic for approximately 2 minutes until browned.
- Bring back the broccoli and add the water chestnuts.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the La Choy soy sauce and brown sugar. Add it to the beef and broccoli in the cooking pan. Dissolve the cornstarch in water until free from lumps and then add to the beef and vegatables. Cook for another few minutes until sauce thickens. Enjoy. It is delicious.